Wednesday, June 5, 2013

A little catching up!

Hello everyone! I know I have been gone for awhile, but I am doing my best to get back in my craft room! Having a 4 yr old and a 8 month old keeps me on my toes! I have been able to get a little time here and there in my craft room, so I will share a few of my projects with you. :)


A few months ago, I was asked to be a instructor in a card class I attend. So most of these cards are ones that I have done for the class or while attending the class! It is a super fun time each Saturday morning, where we get together at a local coffee house and make 3 cards while visiting and having something yummy to drink!

I also wanted to share with you all a design team call for a blog that I really enjoy following, and have made the jump to apply to be apart of. This crafty blog is dedicated to nothing but boy layouts! And being a mom of 2 boys, I get a ton of inspiration from it! So head on over and check out their design team call!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...