Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Card creating Tuesday - card with a window


Welcome to Card Creating Tuesday! Today we were challenged to make a card that has a window in it. I knew right away the perfect cartridge to pull out and that is Art Philosophy as it has so many card bases that have windows in them! After flipping through the entire cartridge book, I finally settled on this card! 




  • Card is cut out at 5 inches (I was able to cut 2 at this size from a 8.5 x 11 inch piece of paper) 
  • I took the negative stockings that were cut out to make the windows, and put them through my sticker maker and then covered the adhesive with glitter. I then put them back through my sticker maker to make the back of the stockings adhesive and placed them on the inside of the card so that they show show through the window. 
  • To add some more color to the front, I added a ribbon around the front and then stamped both the front and inside of the card with sentiment stamps from Pink by Design's Christmas Wishes set. 

5 comments:

  1. Very cute. I love the glitter stockings.

    Angie MCCR DT sis

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the stockings with all the glitter.

    Tammy S. MCCR DT.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I like this one, i have the cartridge too, this seems like it would not take to long to make< thank you for sharing.
    cathyplus5.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are so smart!! That is awesome!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...