Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Card Creating Tuesday

 
Today's theme for cards is "Thinking of you" I have chosen to make a fun summer related card for this theme! 

  • I started by cutting out my Popsicle from the Imagine yummy cartridge at 4 inches. I cut this 2 times. 
  • I used patterned paper from the Doodlecharms paper by Provo Craft, and cut it down to 5 3/8 x 3 7/8.
  • Before attaching my patterned paper to my A2 card base, I wrapped some orange twine around it. 
  • I put ATG adhesive on the back of one of my Popsicle cuts and attached it directly to the patterned paper. For the second one, I put pop-dots on the back of it to pop it up! 
  • For the inside, I stamped it with a perfect sentiment from Pink by Design's Say it Sweet stamp set that says "I'm missing you like candy" 
To see more "thinking of you" cards, make sure to head on over to My Cricut Craft Room to check out what the other design team members have created today! 

8 comments:

  1. This is really cute, the background paper is adorable

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute card makes me want a popsicle :)

    MCCR DT, Lisa Ch

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really cute card! Love those popsicles and how you did the twine!

    Hugs,
    HL
    MCCR DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. The ice cream looks so real!!! I love it.

    Nadja MCCR DT Sister

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a fun card! I don't know about anyone else, but I sure am ready for a popsicle now!
    :O)
    Jessica S
    MCCR DT Sister

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card Samantha! I love the colors and the use of twine. It looks so refreshing! TFS, Mary M
    http://Mary-fortheloveofart.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fun card Samantha. I wish I had a few Popsicle today, looks very refreshing. Nice sentiment inside too.
    ClaireR

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...