Thursday, June 14, 2012

Theme Day Thursday!


Welcome to Theme Day Thursday! I have chosen to make a project that fits the "Independence Day" theme for you today. This card was so fun to make, and I hope you enjoy it as much as I do. As always to see more projects made by the other design team members, head on over to My Cricut Craft Room. 

Items used:
  • A2 card base
  • patterned paper
  • Red, White and blue card stock
  • pop-dots
  • ATG adhesive / xyron sticker maker 
  • Lady Bug Red Memento ink
  • Red, White & Blue stamp set from Pink by Design
  • Cherry Limeade cricut cartridge and basic shapes from Imagine 
How To:
  • I started by cutting the patterned paper to be just slightly smaller than the front of the card base. I inked the edges using my red memento ink and attached it to my card base with ATG adhesiv. 
  • I cut the USA letters from the Cherry Limeade at 1 inches and the stars from the basic shapes offered on the Imagine at 1.5 inches. 
  • I ran the letters through the sticker maker and then attached them to the stars. 
  • The stars are attached to the card base using a pop-dot
  • The inside of the card is stamped using the Lady Bug Red Memento ink with a sentiment stamp from Pink by design. :)  

5 comments:

  1. Adorable!
    Miranda :)
    MCCR DT Sister
    www.nanasscrapspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute Samanatha! Happy Independence Day a bit early!
    Teresa
    MCCR DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great project and I am a new follower I don't know how I missed following you!!
    MCCR DT Shelley
    shelley-scrapbookingforfun.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. cute card!
    Lisa
    MCCR DT
    http://ourcraftingcorner.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...